Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hipster Parents are to Asia Argento as George Romero is to MisShapes?

-Williamsburg parents are pathetic. Or at least that's what I got out of this.
-Nathan Lee goes to Toronto film Festival, admits to being a lazy ass, spends way too much time reviewing boring Asian cinema, then rubs salt in the wound by only gives us tantalizing glimpses into Dario Argento's final third of the Suspira trilogy (starring Asia!)Also devotes maybe three sentences to Romero's Diary of the Dead.
Sorrrrta hate Nathan Lee.
- Eastern Promises needs to be dealt with post-haste so my dad and I can start our Cronenberg dissertation.
-I'm pathetic and misses the Japanther show last night so I could stay in and pout about how I never do anything, so tonight I will get me to Galapagos to see the NYHowl (they go on at 11).

No comments: