Thursday, June 28, 2007

Well I don't know but I've been told you'll never die you'll never grow old

NARROWSTEP HAS HIRED ME TO DO SOME FREELANCING! HOLLA!
I got this email this morning:
-
S-
We need you to come in, please call me or send me your cell number you
will work thu us not bond witch is good $$$$ for you

chris
-
This has put a smile on my face allllllll day, not to mention hanging out with Jared and watching Scrubs while working. The only shitty thing is that I woke up late and Im not sure if my alarm clock is fritzing or WHAT the fuck, but I need to find out soon because I need to be at Narrowstep by 10 am tommorow.
Maybe that means I need to cut my date short tonight, but my date isnt even going to HAPPEN till 9 pm.
Im ferocially happy and am going to spend the rest of the day bugging Gawker and freewilliamsburg to put up listings about us.
Hey, I'm not saying that my life has changed completely, but my general outlook these days is pretty fucking fantastic.
Weird, huh?

No comments: