Friday, January 19, 2007

My itinerary:

Tonight- Date with Ty. Going to Joe's pub to see his friends band.
Tommorow- Going upstate to see Brian and relax for a day.
Sunday- Work at the store
Mon-Wed- Going to visit Ben Musher in Pittsburgh, maybe try to swing an oberlin visit.

Not too shabby, eh? I got that job at Kaplan, start training next weekend. Ben needs to stop calling me when Im wasted and I need to STOP reverting back to freshman year. How is this humanely possible? My dad gave me good advice last night: Have fun, but remember what put you on antidepressants in the first place.

Which is totally the most valid point ever.
In other news, Champagne drunk is the new best drunk. Too bad I ripped my NEW fishnets! And they were SO classy. That's totally all I buy at victoria secret anyway: TONS of fishnets. The classy, tightly-laced kind, not the big-gap kind.
They have been hinting at Narrowstep about offering me a full-time position. SWEET. Because as much as I love running three jobs.....egh, fuck it.

No comments: