Thursday, November 23, 2006

Cabaret+Freakshow= Ve are Nihilists Lebowski! Ve beliefe in nothing!

Weeeeird night. No sleep. Made a new friend and found a box of polaroids in the basements; they were all really old and creepy, new friend and I decided to decorate my room with them.
At ll pm the Cabaret show Knuckle Up' started, it was like, really scary because I dont like watching people pound things up there nose that shouldnt be there, and Satan was making small talk at the bar in business casual before he transferred to this get-up. I mean, same make-up, but imagine...business casual:

Satan also spent a lot of time talking about how he could never get laid. Funny, you'd think Satan would be mad pimpin. Specially cuz he's David Grohl.
Moving on. There were also clowns


and a German guy named Rock who could fit himself into giant balloons, which is way less scary than you'd expect from a German guy named Rock with face tats:




I decided if everyone else could dress up, I could too! So I dressed up as Bridget Bardot in Contempt, and my new friend was Jack Palance!


Nina told a joke: how many hipsters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
What, you don't know?

Sebastian seemed to be underwhelmed. But that is what happens when you spend most of your time trying to get buffy to sleep with you:

No comments: