Monday, October 02, 2006

Yo im totally going to fuck the SHIT out of Sarah Silverman



Jesus is Magic actually had me crying from laughing so hard. Tops!
The Upright Citzen's Brigade film was "ehhh" although I didnt' pay total attention to it. BUT I was able to recognize Jon Benjamin in a REAL LIFE CAMEO that lasted longer than that five seconds in Not Another Teen Movie. GOD IM GOOD! UGH! YEA! He's short and if I hang out with Matt enough I'll meet him because they are drinking buddies. My life dream is to marry Ben Katz/ Coach Magurk/ the talking can of soup from Wet Hot American Summer/ et all.

Wedding invites were sent out from Eliza and Liz via facebook, for those who can't log on:
Event Info Name: Drew and James' Engagement Gala
Tagline: Marriage, a dream within a dream...
Host: Drew Grant, James Cole Abrams
Type: Party - Night of Mayhem
Time and Place Date: Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Time: 5:00am - 12:00pm
Venue: Real Live Elvis Drive Through Chapel
City: Las Vegas, NV

Descriptionedit
Well, I guess we all saw this one coming, right? That is, everyone except James, who may not yet be aware of any of this. But what better way to find out you're engaged than by receiving a facebook invitation to your own engagement party? Am I right?

Anyway, come celebrate with us and give thanks to James and Drew for the fact that now there's no chance that any of us will ever get really wasted and accidentally marry one of them! The event will be Cube themed, so come dressed appropriately in cotton government issue pajamas or scrubs. Please feel free to prepare speeches and toasts to share your affectionate memories of Drew and James with their collected friends and acquaintances.* Gifts are also welcome: refer to http://www.target.com/gp/registry/1ELG9ZTR59XMD for more information.

Also, if anyone knows anyone who would be willing to donate a trailor home, please get in touch with party organizers Eliza Little and Liz Foley so we can discuss arrangements.

*Bride to be requests that you refrain from using the following words and phrases: herpes, crazy bitch, worst idea ever, beezer, and the end is extremely fucking nigh.

Yay! And James finally responded saying that we ARE engaged ut made a slight dig at my own family:

On second thought, fuck it, I WILL marry you, out of spite. Now you're stuck with me! FOREVER! None of this weak ass "get divorced after the promising kid moves to college" bullshit; I will drag you down, albatross-like around your neck, to the deepest depths of the sea of sorrow and there will be no respite for you ever. How's that feel in the craw?


So now Im just waiting on the ring and its official.
Saw Ariella, the love of my life, all of yesterday and today. We had a fun time at Lauren's bridal shower. Lauren had a BILLION presents but none even came close to the life-size "Fur-Real Butterscotch Pony" I'm getting (hint hint). I think people got annoyed when, by the end, I started yelling "Bingo!" after Lauren exclaimed over her umpteenth set of knives/stainless steel cooking sheets/towels.

No comments: