Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I'm a hit with anyone born before the Roosevelt administration

Just got this facebook message asking if I was Rose Rhode's grand-daughter (I am). So I get this reply:
Diana Ferris wrote:
"kewl. we read your blog together. im her internet source, both blogs personal and professional. good job on both.ok if i add you to my friends. hope so. diana. we also drink together hehe. im the resident bartender because im one of the few that can still pour in a straight line.thats a senior joke. cya."



That is so awesome I don't even know what. Hey ladiez, do you know about Senator Mike Gravel? He's like the world's sexiest grandpa.

1 comment:

Gerard Jones said...

And I thought I was your oldest fan. Obviously I have some catching up to do.

Loved your latest fanfic and steampunk article on 23/6....