Thursday, September 13, 2007

Double your pleasure, double your fun

So, I'm working with my carpenter/loft-building friend Hans to develop a website to showcase his work and I have a meeting with him and this Russian guy tonight at midnight (!!) in Greenpoint to discuss. Honestly, I'd barter for Hans to silk-screen my fucking room in those awesome sugar skulls like he did the store. Pictures soon.

And the only thing that's letting me get some serenity fucking NOW because the cat has pizered in my closet (gross, smells gross) is that the Twin Peaks remastered dvd set looks AWESOME.
Here's a comparison from resetmag:
OLD PHONE

NEW PHONE


AUDREY ONE


AUDREY TWO


Audrey Two...that reminds me, last night I met this cat who played the voice of the man-eating plant in Little Shop of Horrors on Broadway. His name was Mike.
Neat.

No comments: