Sunday, August 19, 2007

I stepped on a nail!

Newsflash: it hurt!
D'oi! It went alllllll the way in.
Shit, I bet Marshal Mcluhan never had to deal with this shit. You know, the price of eternal viligince is indifference. All Advertising advertises advertising. Where does he come up with this shit? That last one sounded suspiciously Colbert and "truthiness" style. Which means?
MARSHAL MCLUHAN HAS FOUND A WAY TO TRAVEL THROUGH TIME AND WATCH TV FROM THE FUTURE!

Come on, don't act so shocked. If he COULD travel through time, what the fuck else do you think he'd be doing?

I'm starting to apply to New School for their M.A. in Media Studies. So that I can come up with awesome sayings that will end up being scrambled by my publisher so the book will end up with a title that makes no sense. (Massages are for organic substructures! You dolt!)

It's some Cronenberg shit let me tell you what.
More importantly, there was a NAIL in my fucking FOOT and jared was all, "breathe through your nose". I was all "no how about I scream bloody murder until my jaw locks up? That cool?"

And then I did. While contemplating technology's influence on the determinism theory.

As you can see from this informative diagram, technology makes your brains pretty colors and makes your friends hate you.
Also waking up is hard to do. Always, always, always.
I went to American Apparel and DIDNT buy anything! Although I wanted this in pink and white with blue buttons but they only had it in super small:


At least I finally have some energy. I have been dead lately, literally. Dead.
I've been reading Haunted by Chuck Palunchbox or whatever. It's really good! Some guy has to chew through his own small intestines when they get sucked out of the water filter in the pool that he was sticking his ass into while masturbating underwater. It's called PEARL DIVING.

CAUTION: DO NOT EAT! CONTAINS ALL THE CALORIES OF A BIG MAC!

No comments: