Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bingo

So Miranda just emailed me (well, facebooked rather) asking if she could interview me about the store for a piece about Bushwick for AM New York! It's like all these awesome opportunities to promote the store have been falling in my lap since Steve asked me to be head of PR; Zach working for Whatsupnyc and Max writing blogs for GBH!
And SHIT! Next on Netflix is The Devil's Rejects (Rob Zombie's sequel to House of 1000 Corpses, starring Dwight Shrute!)and that film Cookers that I'm dying to see.
Last night Jared and I watched the Season Finale to Scrubs and damnit I love that show. I don't care what you say. You have to relate to J.D. Everyone does.
I just made some kickass fried chicken for dinner. I rule. Spent all day talking about the FUCKED UP shit I've done in my life and now I feel better.
The end.
Come visit me at work!

No comments: