Monday, June 11, 2007

You're going to reap just what you sow

Still on the subject of my previous post: I hope y'all read the NYT article about horror films that was out yesterday.

More importantly (definately untrue) I realized something about myself yesterday. Im a complete homebody. I hate going out, I can't stand parties or large crowds of people...hell, most of the time I cant even drag myself DOWNSTAIRS for free beer and live music.
But after getting super depressed after taking the "your NY age" quiz in Time Out (it was bullshit....so what if I can recognize Kirsten Chenowith but not LCD Soundsystem?!?!
Anyway, that is to say, I decided to pack it up (and in) and join Natalie's entourage while she cohosts The Factory tommorow night:

Well, cohosts. With Amanda Lapour (sp?) who is that super famous drag-queen or something. I get in for free and free drinks, but I have to wear a wife-beater with gold lame underwear and high heels. And nothing else. Which, in theory, is totally up my alley, but ever since I weighed myself for the first time in a year it seems....less my deal (dude I KNEW these t&a couldnt have come from nowhere!). Not to mention that I usually get too tired/intimidated/cranky at large gatherings to be nice. Although, according to ppl, that's sort of the point of being part of the +1 set. I dunnnnnnnno.
Also: I think emily b. from Oberlin invited me to some show on friday? although I can't be sure, Im just deducing this from who was on the guest list and who wasn't. Honestly, it could be anyone, but when I get emails from someone called Suspicious Package I tend to get a little worried.
Stoooop
throoooowing
uuuuup

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i sent you a message on myspace. go read it.