Monday, April 09, 2007

Some will win, some will lose, some were born to sing the blues

My heart hurts.
Thanfully, not because Im dying (i actually feel okay today!) but because things make me sad. Emo things that I don't want to get into. Oh well.
Last night at life I managed to watch the best of Christopher Walken on repeat like, three times (with a lil Moulin Rouge interlude that was cut painfully short to go back to Christopher Walken) before I finally called cop Steve to pick me up. He has really cute dorky glasses now. The rest of Sunday was spent bemoaning to Myra and Mike about how Im so so so single and Im sick of it. I can only cuddle with my dog for so long (don't get me wrong, I still think Max is way better than any boy ever) before I start longing for the days when I had a *person* to lay next to.
Okay, so I'm lonely. I'm not stupid enough to jump into a relationship with someone I'm not really into, but it seems like my love life has entirely dried up. Like, I spent so long pushing people away and now I finally get what I want and have a totally independent and annoyance-free life...........but its making me depressed.
Eh, who knows.
I lost some weight while being sick, which I'm trying to make up as fast as I can by eating the giant easter basket (ooh oreo's dipped in chocolate!) in front of me at work.
Which I was a half an hour late for.
*sigh*

No comments: