Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty

I feel TOTALLY revitalized. Dinner with Jessica Winters and Adrien at this great Moroccon place in Park Slope. Felt sorta yucky sick on my way there and couldnt even have a glass of the wine that I brought them. But as we went out and dinner progressed, I forgot all about feeling ill. We spent the entire time talking about films and god they are so intelligent and fun and receptive. I wish I had more friends that were as easy to have (semi)intellectual conversations with.....obviously my friends are smart, but in different areas of interest. And Im totally in awe with how brilliant (and only semi-pretentious) Myra and Mike and Sebastian came off on Sunday. But that's just not my steeze. I wanna be talking 29 Palms and Devil's Rejects and the splat pack and have it be a really engaging conversation that makes me realize how much of the day I spend obsessing over movies.
Ah.
I dunno. This felt like just what I needed.
Adrien's (Adrian?) blog.
Watch the old british psa's. They rock.
Max, ya missed out.

No comments: