Thursday, March 29, 2007

but never once in the employ of these holy men did i ever once took my mind from the thought of revenge (oh-oh)

DUDE! I just realize that from my room I can jack GBM's itunes library. Hell. Fucking. Yeah. Although I am trying to find a reason to LEAVE this block radius tonight, because I swear to god if I have to eat one more serving of fried wontons or a jamaica patty I will hurl.
Also due to not having a baby this month, I have just wanted to kill someone all day. Im sort of hoping to get blind raging drunk and see where that takes me.

Also: Idiocracy? Pretty fucking stupid. Well, some parts were okay. But mostly I stand by thought: Dax Shepard must die.

Find him, find him
Tie him to a pole and break
His fingers to splinters
Drag him to a hole until he
Wakes up naked
Clawing at the ceiling
Of his grave

No comments: