Saturday, January 13, 2007

have you ever heard a cat fart?

its super disturbing. Emily's cat just farted in my face.
For some reason its 6:30 and I have just woken up in Carol's room. I think everyone left Emily's at a certain point to go somewhere else, but I dont really have any idea and Im just happy to have a large, empty bed.
Very VERY weird dreams about the Wizard of Oz, Fabio, and James. It ended with me being swindled out of a large portion of a fantasy football team that I had won and trying to put a magical ring through my tongue. I dunno, I woke up at 5 am and C had called fifteen minutes previous but wouldnt explain what he wanted or anything. Having that Kenoshee Kid back in my life is going to be.......vague. To say the least.
Maybe it is time to watch some cartoons?
Scott Pritchard is mildly entertaining when training cats, although I am a fan of his social-drifting theory. I wish I wasnt associated with the group I was generally considered to be in at college. Individually, there are those who I LOVE in our group, but overall I always felt like an outsider to the whole motorhouse thing and at any given time am either disliking or totally neutral to about 50 percent of the social circle. But who am I to complain? I don't think I could have done any better than G, Karelisa, Sarah D, James, Sam, Max, etc etc...........but I just feel like I shouldnt have to go to bed early siting " a headache" because people are cock-blocking me out of conversations. Eh, in the end it doesnt really matter since these kids all live elsewhere and the only ones I deal with on a daily basis I love dearly, but still. Not really my "friends" per say and I dont want to be associated....but then again college is over, and why do I still care what the fuck people think about me?
My black eye is getting progressively better, then worse, by turns. At this stage at 6:30 am its almost completely black and blue underneath my right eye.
To reiterate: I have no idea how this happened.

No comments: