Friday, December 29, 2006

Some things I have been calling my father to bug him about lately:

(that would seem abnormal in other parent-child relationships)

1. The state of my love life and the disasters it all entails.
2. Possibly giving up all my belongings and joining a "cult" (until dad explained the transcendental meditation isnt a cult and would not require people to go out and kill for them so there goes that idea)
3. Buying a puggle and feeding it LSD
4. Refilling my Zoloft prescription so we can prepare for the inevitably of a life-ruining situation if/when Ben Musher decides to take me to Atlantic City next week.

SO: I've been spending more nights in Williamsburg recently (read: two) and I think it IS officially hell, because I ran into Barnes last night and although it was an eventuality I was prepared for, and the conversation was civil and lasted all of two seconds, it totally made me feel like shit. Especially after all this Jerry stuff. I feel like a total reject from the planet "Sexual Velacoraptor". Because that's what I am.
Also, it has been established that I would make a HORRIBLE spy by an entire table at Sea (which by the way is the COOLEST restaurant I have ever been to. Seriously, its my new "take me there on a date" place. INDOOR SWINGS!)
B and I bonded over our simultaneous panic attacks in Herald Square's Victoria Secrets. I bought three things of underwear and left in near tears. Plus, apparently I have size D boobs again, which means I am totally fat.
The girl from Shellshag or however you spell it is our new employee at the store. She is fun. Sasha is going to be soooooo jealous.
I think Sam wanted to murder me last night. But it was nice to see Ami, Harry, Josh, Matt, and meet Alexa. Some people just dont mix well though. No, not at all.


OMG THERE IS A PUGGLE PUPPY AT THE DC ANIMAL SHELTER AND MY DAD IS GOING TO TRY AND GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AH!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's going to try to get it for you or for him???

Unknown said...

it's not being snobby if you're right