Thursday, October 26, 2006

Muholland Drive= North Pleasent??!

WHY is life so WEIRD?!

Script from last night's dinner:
(Int. shot. Fancy hipster eatery near flushing. Low lights, near midnight. Steve and I are eating are peppery organic chicken pot pie and wine.)
Waitress: Excuse me, can I ask you a weird question?
Me: Uh, sure.
Waitress: Do I know you? You look really familiar.
Me: Did you go to Oberlin?
Waitress: Yes! That must be it!
Me: When did you graduate?
Waitress: Oh I didn't. I transferred to Barnard in 2000 and graduated from there in 02.
Me: Okay, well, good to see you again!
Waitress: You too! *walks away*
Steve: You do know that she no longer went to your college by the time you were a freshman, right?
Me: Yea, I have no clue who the hell that was.
*END SCENE*
I smoked too many cigarettes and now my throat hurts. Im going to start becoming a really awesome chef.
I need to find different subject material besides my usual standbys of: sex, drugs, and oberlin kids in Brooklyn. Oh well.
Last night Jason, Matt, Adam, and Peter watched films from archive.org on how to make crack.

No comments: