Monday, August 28, 2006

She could spit in the eyes of fools as they ask her to focus on Sailors Fighting in the dance hall...

Does anyone else conceptualize that the lyrics to Life on Mars are completely incoherent? Almost as incoherent as using "conceptualize" in a sentance because you can't find a synonym for "think". That's gotta be a new record for SOMETHING.
Spent all day on Craigslist applying for every job imaginable. Blegh. I did get a reply to write reviews for comics online, and I need to send in three writing samples (reviews of current comics) by the end of the week. Doubt it will pay much, but should be cool.
Also, while taking a break from the soul-crushing hell that is the "jobs" section, I totally went to the awesomeness of the "free" section of Craigslist. You could totally decorate an apartment with all the shit people are giving away!
This one is my favorite thing ever.

I totally cleaned up by being the first woman to email her back about her hundreds of back-issued magazines that she's throwing out. Holla collage time! Hollahollaholla.
Saw Chall last night, and me her and ben went out on my roof and then watched cartoons with freddie. Good times, but i was sleepy/cranky. And when I was trying to get out of freddie's loft bed I fell and twisted my ankle.
Sort of a shitty way to end the weekend, but at least it wasn't as bad as Saturday night.

No comments: