Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Me and My Dad Insert Zombies Into Famous Novels



Dad: Here's my entry.
A screaming comes across the sky. The evacuation has begun but it is all theater. Because everyone is a Zombie.
Gravity's Zombie

me: ah
haha
a slow, shambling evacuation has begun.
Okay i got one
In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since.
"Whenever you feel like criticizing any one," he told me, "just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had. Also, they will eat you."

Dad: Why do you drink ? Because I am thirsty
Zombified
Why don't you drink ? Because I am a Zombie

Me
: "I left in a French steamer, and she called in every blamed port they have out there, for, as far as I could see, the sole purpose of landing soldiers and custom-house officers. I watched the coast. Watching a coast as it slips by the ship is like thinking about an enigma. There it is before you-- smiling, frowning, inviting, grand, mean, insipid, or savage, and always hungry. Hungry for brains.

me: Someone must have slandered Josef K., for one morning, without having done anything truly wrong, his brains were eaten.
my friend just did that

Dad: Good night room
Good night moon
Grood bye brains

Me: 'When Gregor Samsa woke up one morning from unsettling dreams, he found himself changed in his bed into a monstrous vermin. 'Graaaaah,' said Samsa, 'argggghhh.'

Dad: nope. Can't tell if he is a zombie or a pirate

Me:It was the best of times and it was the worst of times. But not for Zombies. They're pretty much oblivious to that sort of thing.

Dad: Now, tonight, Zombify the Haggadah.
Why is this night different from all other nights. On all other nights we eat all manner of food but tonight we only eat brains.

No comments: