Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I wish I was being ironic

when I said I loved this song:


Haha, I love how it slows it down so you can hear all the stupid lyrics:
Life's got to always be messing with me.
Can't they chill and let me be free?

I believe Korn's original title for this piece was called "I hate you dad: remix"


This of course, led to Ricky sending me this little memo:



SCATMAN'S LAND what
me: did he say the people in scatland speak in Scatish?
because that is incredible
ricky: yes, he did
"just give yourself a hug and love yourself, love yourself."
ricky:"the society of scatland is composed of very loving, caring people who have never even heard of political corruption, class distinction, war, AND ALL THE OTHER STUFF that goes on in the land of earth people"
me: there is still AIDS though

No comments: