Sunday, September 30, 2007

Why would you make a comic about Baltimore?

From I watch stuff:
David Goyer, writer of Batman Begins, Blade, Dark City, The Crow: City of Angels, will direct Baltimore, or The Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire. His parents and teachers pray this "dark and stormy vampire thing" is just a phase.



Har-har. But seriously, I've never heard of this comic. It's cool, I haven't heard of a LOT of comics. Truth is, I'm not the comic nerd I make myself out to be. I've never even read the Preacher, which I think by most people's definition would make me a fraud. But still, I'm going to go out and get this comic, because duh- its about Baltimore (edit: nope, wrong again wise-ass) and Dark City is my favorite movie ever.


Oh yea, and if you want to watch something I wrote, here's some blond chick talking about boats. I wrote the words coming out of her mouth. Feel free to want to punch me in the face.
Here's a picture of Rufus Sewell to calm you down.

No comments: