Tuesday, July 31, 2007

They gotta death star Got four payments on my car Hand it over to hammer head At Mos Eisley bar

Hellooooooo sexy!


Spent all day at McCarrin park with Jared, looking for four leaf clovers and eating sushi. Also ride bikes a lot. My life is so retardedly pleasant these days. Miranda's article in AMNY is coming out soon and she sent me an advance copy- I think she did a really good job on a really volatile assignment.

Other than that there is not much to say except I saw Manu and Steve and the Furnature show last night at Luna Lounge (GOD that's a huge venue) but I only cuz I had gone there to see the Amram's and they happened to go on after. Then there was this twenty year old hot comedian who looked like B.J. Novak who told a joke;
"I like my women like I like my coffee.....old and sitting in Dunkin Donuts"
"I like my women like I like my coffee......large and secretly containing liquor"
"I like my women like I like my coffee...... finely ground and put into air-tight bags"



Shit, maybe it WAS B.J. Novak!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i always say "i like my men like i like my coffee...all liquidy and in a cup". but that's just me.