Thursday, May 03, 2007

Give me the beat boys and soothe my soul, I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away-ey-ay woodoodo doo do dooo



Im not sure if I've made this clear or not, but essentially my entire life revolves around Ed Helms and B.J. Novak. I literally spent half the day on Wikipedia looking up stuff about them, which is totally pathetic, but don't you wish that Helms had come back to his alma mater to do our graduation speech? Instead who did we get? Was it some dude or a chick? You know, I don't even remember- I had heatstroke that day, and Im pretty sure I had od'd on brownies the night before.

Ha, graduation was fun and all but Im fucking glad I never have to spend another may at oberlin. Or another birthday at the Feve. This year Im going to Cheap Shots and drinking my weight in some gross drink like Melonballs...for free.

So this week has been really stressful because our cat buddy had to go in for surgery, and it's going to cost like 5 grand to fix him because his instestines are pressing against his heart. I know, wtf. Its depressing, and has been really hard on all of us at the store, I can't even imagine what it's like for Steve, who essentially rescued this cat off the streets several years ago.
Blegh.
So other than being really lame and tired all the time...nope I guess thats it for now.
Pizeace.

No comments: