Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm ready for my close-up Mr. Demille

Man they just don't make vamps like they used to:


Best exchange ever:
(while watching Sunset Boulevard)
Karelisa: So wait, where are they again?

I'm totally fucking cranky because I'm poor and bored and not working. Also because I was up till SIX AM talking to ben. Literally, for THREE hours I talked to this kid. That's an insane amount of phone time for me. I dunno why the conversation didn't end somewhere around the four am range: basically we just talked in circles about how we wanted the other one to come for a visit.
Three hours worth of exchange could be boiled down into this paraphrase:
Ben: You should move to Pittsburgh.
Me: no way. Why don't you come visit me in New York?
Ben: Nah, why don't you come visit me in Pittsburgh?
Me: No money, need to work, plus I visited you last time
Ben: *weird noise from the Grudge that made me hang up on him several times during the night*
And so on and so forth. At the end I just felt fucking frustrated. Like February is a suck-ass month, and I am sick and tired of only having a hundred bucks to my name and the guy that I think I love is fucking far away and stubborn.
Yuck.
-

No comments: