Friday, November 17, 2006

Oh yea, this song rocks it

When I was young, times were hard
When I got older it was worse
First words I ever heard:
"Nobody move, nobody get hurt"
It's the long arm, it's the strong arm
It's the long arm of the law
It's the long arm, it's the strong arm
It's the long arm of the law
After the war in Paraguay
Back in 1999
I was laying low in Lima
Working both sides of the borderlineIt's the long arm, it's the strong arm
It's the long arm of the law
You can run, but you can't hide...
Well, I have to live like a fugitive
Oh yeah, oh yeah
Someone's coming after me
And I'm running, running, yeah
Now, don't protest your innocence
Only the dead get off scot free
And when the judge says, "Whodunit?"
You'll be crying, "Not me! Not me!"


Know what else rocks it?
Fucking Night Watch. Goddamnit, the Russians somehow made like, a vampire/matrix movie that is cooler than anything else in the world. i had dreams about turning into a Tiger Cub and fucking shit up and creating huge explosions and being cursed and turning into an owl. Shit's fucked up. Also, my dog kept humping Karelisa. Jordie is hot but is like, from barcelona and speaks NO english.
Just had a twenty minute conversation with ricardo who is on route to oberlin, about how to say "is this consensual?" in spanish. Cant even spell it in english. Also, he is not engaged.


If life's not beautiful without the pain,
well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.
Well as life gets longer, awful feels softer.
And it feels pretty soft to me.

No comments: