Thursday, November 02, 2006

nothing to cure depression like enough one dollar bills to wipe my ass with for a year

I was so upset today. Must be p.m.s. I dunno.....nevermind. This isn't a personal journal. Point is, I signed on for an extra shift at GBM ad was not looking forward to it, but it turned out to rock so hard. The guy from Sebedoha (sp?) is singing in this band. Jordan and I are going to have a baby and not pay for a babysitter, but rather leave a concentric circle of cheerios for it, which will keep it entertained until we get home. Its sort of like the theory that I basically show up places by following a trail of pills.
ANYWAY, Peter has the hottest new roomate EVER, from Barcelona. Jeesus Christ. I am going to spend all the money from tonight on this weekend, when I'm going upstate to visit Avi and we are going to tear shit up.

No comments: