Monday, November 13, 2006

I GOT NETFLIX YES I DID!

Already have 31 movies on cue, and Sasha helped me add a script that lets me randomize my listings so I dont just get movies in the order that my crazy brain associates them. So far the list goes as follows:

Fast, Cheap & Out of Control
Aguirre: The Wrath of God
Me and You and Everyone We Know
Art School Confidential
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Mean Streets
Shallow Grave
Grey Gardens
Scanners
The Kingdom: Series 1: Disc 2
Solaris
Dogville
Night Watch
Mikey and Nicky
Renegade
The King of Comedy
Dead Ringers
Badlands
8 1/2
Delicatessen
Brick
I Don't Know Jack
The Elephant Man
Metropolis
Gummo
Band of Outsiders
The Kingdom: Series 1: Disc 1
Hail Mary
Roger Dodger
Mysterious Skin
Bananas
Branded to Kill
The Night of the Hunter
The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie
La Dolce Vita
Battle Royale
Oldboy
A Tale of Two Sisters
The Decalogue: Disc 1: Films I - III
The Decalogue: Disc 2: Films IV - VII
The Decalogue: Disc 3: Films VIII - X
Pandora's Box
----
leave comments w/ more suggestions! Look at banner Michael! Drew love movies!
Edit: Goddamnit Sam Good's taste in movies just made me add like, a billion more to my queue.

No comments: