Monday, August 07, 2006

A desperate plea for painkillers...

I got my arm wrenched out of the socket yesterday when Jason and I took a spill into a wall of sheet metal. Im all sorts of cut up and Mcnasty, and I had to pop that sucker back in later. I think I did a pretty good job, and Freddie made me a sling with an old sheet, which was pretty cool but looked sort of ridiculous. But now I am in a world of hurt and all swollen and can't WAIT to see what this sucker is going to bruise like once the swelling goes down. Fucking health insurance. Can't live without it, can't.......no, on second thought, I really need health insurance so I can stop with these home remedies.
In other news: Sam and I devised a sitcom ala Friends, but set in Bushwick. It's going to be called My Life is a Fucking Joke.
WELCOME HOME SAM!

No comments: