Monday, July 31, 2006

We are living in a material world and I am a material drew

Oh man! I totally have a sweet puppy. I mean, "techinically" its not mine, but belongs to my landlord/loftmate/owner of Goodbye Blue Monday, Steve. His name is Max and he is a mutt with a giant head and too much fur for this weather.
My loft is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge and awesome. Jason is building me a loft bed. I have windows! And its super cheap (for Brooklyn, anyway).
Plus, tons of room (seriously the main living area is the hugest thing you've ever seen) so get on it and come visit!
I basically spent all weekend at the store working, except for Saturday night when I learned the hard way that you should never let Dave Bernstein dictate what you should put on a note to a cute boy.

Hi.
Do you like Captain Picard?
Circle Yes or No
<3
Drew
----
Oh well, I guess it didn't go too too badly because I am seeing the dude tonight.
Also, drinking wine is the new drinking beer. Heads up.
I don't know what Im going to do when Brittany Taylor goes back to school. Be sad, I guess. Get some new friends? Nah, I'll probably just attach myself like a leech to some new, unsuspecting victim. Poor schmuck.
PS I LOVE DOGGIES!
And "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" isn't half bad either. Sort of a hipster-Seinfeld. Plus all the guys are hot. But no defining personalities as such. They are all sort of the Kramer-George hybrid at this point. But the episode where that one dude gets cancer is absolutely hilarious.
Uh, i mean, as funny as cancer can be.

No comments: